Performance weight, breathable, waterproof and windproof, the Vigo Coastal trouser uses Gul’s technically advanced GCX2 Evo fabric and 100% waterproof heat taped seams to provide you with the ultimate barrier to the elements. These amasing Dry Pants are lined with Taffeta for comfort and ease of donning, and fully adjustable wide, comfortable shoulder straps, the Vigo Coastal Trouser is the perfect addition worn underneath the Vigo Coastal jacket.
Combine with Vigo Jacket, CZ Pro Spray Top, Ballistic Spray Top, or Gamma Taped Spray Top for an amazing Drysuit for most watersports like, Sailing, Kayaking, Jet Skiing.
See Video on the right of Andrew from Jet Ski Fishing wearing these and the Rooster Split Toe Boots being chased by a shark!
- GCX2 EVO fabric is a hard-wearing, 2 layer waterproof and breathable fabric, designed to give maximum performance with minimum weight. The outerlayer is wind and water proof, abrasion resistant and lightweight. The inner layer is waterproof and breathable allowing condesation and perspiration to escape.
- Performance weight, breathable, waterproof, windproof
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Taffeta lined for ease of donning and comfort
- Fully adjustable wide elasticated shoulder braces
- Braces cross to stay on shoulder
- 2-way front zip with storm flap
- Internal storm gusset for added protection against the elements
- Quick-Dry hand warmer pockets
- Secure thigh pocket with drainage
- Articulated knees for active, ergonomic fit
- Cordura© reinforcement at seat, knees and ankle cuffs
- Mesh lined ankle to prevent upward water migration
- Fully adjustable ankle closure
(165cm - 172.5cm)
(76 - 81cm)
(89 - 96.5cm)
(170cm - 180cm)
(81 - 86cm)
(96 - 104cm)
(178cm - 188cm)
(86 - 91.5cm)
(104 - 112cm)
(185.5cm - 193cm)
(91.5 - 96.5cm)
(112 - 119cm)
(190cm - 195.5cm)
(96 - 101.5cm)
(119 - 127cm)
Your trousers have been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your trousers. Always rinse your trousers after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your trousers as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your trousers from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the trousers are the correct size and do not pull the ends of the legs to remove.